Kyoto - Platinum
In ancient times, people in Egypt revered platinum for jewelry and decorative pieces. Today it remains one of the rarest and most luxurious metals.
This cuff was inspired by the striking lines of the Kyoto Japan bamboo forests. It is truly a piece of art for the discerning man.
- Handmade in New York City
- Complimentary leather pouch
- Adjustable - one size fits all
To properly clean your platinum cuff, regularly use a jewelry cleaner that is specially formulated for gold and platinum jewelry or a solution of mild soap and warm water. With this, use a soft toothbrush, and scrub the metal gently. Afterward, rinse thoroughly under warm water. Finally, dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- FREE shipping on all U.S. orders
- FREE return and shipping within 30 days of receiving package
- Handmade to order - allow 2 weeks for delivery